Samsung will take the wraps of Google TV-equipped televisions next year, almost certainly at January's Consumer Electronics Shows (CES). So says the head of the South Korean giant's TV business, so who are we to argue? That said, we'd question Yoon Boo Keun's claim that the details have yet to be decided - the launch is only a …
TV-equipped televisions! What an age we live in.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR