Samsung will take the wraps of Google TV-equipped televisions next year, almost certainly at January's Consumer Electronics Shows (CES). So says the head of the South Korean giant's TV business, so who are we to argue? That said, we'd question Yoon Boo Keun's claim that the details have yet to be decided - the launch is only a …
TV-equipped televisions! What an age we live in.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe