Samsung will take the wraps of Google TV-equipped televisions next year, almost certainly at January's Consumer Electronics Shows (CES). So says the head of the South Korean giant's TV business, so who are we to argue? That said, we'd question Yoon Boo Keun's claim that the details have yet to be decided - the launch is only a …
TV-equipped televisions! What an age we live in.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes