A pair of ex-Googlers working to simplify rapid-fire testing of website design have secured some power funding from Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Their company, Optimizely, has attracted $1.2m in cash from 21 "angel investors", including Ron Conway, Steven Chen, Mitch Kapor, Joshua Schachter, and Steve Huffman. Conway invested …
Are they hoping to corner the market in angle futures?
Re: "angle investors"?
You have a point there........
CNN engaged in a Twit-mob race?
If this is what CNN thinks it needs to do in order to stay relevant, that's pretty sad.
Don't be evil
The guy that invented goodness has left Googe, so is Google now officially allowed to be evil?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE