A pair of ex-Googlers working to simplify rapid-fire testing of website design have secured some power funding from Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Their company, Optimizely, has attracted $1.2m in cash from 21 "angel investors", including Ron Conway, Steven Chen, Mitch Kapor, Joshua Schachter, and Steve Huffman. Conway invested …
Are they hoping to corner the market in angle futures?
Re: "angle investors"?
You have a point there........
CNN engaged in a Twit-mob race?
If this is what CNN thinks it needs to do in order to stay relevant, that's pretty sad.
Don't be evil
The guy that invented goodness has left Googe, so is Google now officially allowed to be evil?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users