A pair of ex-Googlers working to simplify rapid-fire testing of website design have secured some power funding from Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Their company, Optimizely, has attracted $1.2m in cash from 21 "angel investors", including Ron Conway, Steven Chen, Mitch Kapor, Joshua Schachter, and Steve Huffman. Conway invested …
Are they hoping to corner the market in angle futures?
Re: "angle investors"?
You have a point there........
CNN engaged in a Twit-mob race?
If this is what CNN thinks it needs to do in order to stay relevant, that's pretty sad.
Don't be evil
The guy that invented goodness has left Googe, so is Google now officially allowed to be evil?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star