A pair of ex-Googlers working to simplify rapid-fire testing of website design have secured some power funding from Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Their company, Optimizely, has attracted $1.2m in cash from 21 "angel investors", including Ron Conway, Steven Chen, Mitch Kapor, Joshua Schachter, and Steve Huffman. Conway invested …
Are they hoping to corner the market in angle futures?
Re: "angle investors"?
You have a point there........
CNN engaged in a Twit-mob race?
If this is what CNN thinks it needs to do in order to stay relevant, that's pretty sad.
Don't be evil
The guy that invented goodness has left Googe, so is Google now officially allowed to be evil?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew