A pair of ex-Googlers working to simplify rapid-fire testing of website design have secured some power funding from Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Their company, Optimizely, has attracted $1.2m in cash from 21 "angel investors", including Ron Conway, Steven Chen, Mitch Kapor, Joshua Schachter, and Steve Huffman. Conway invested …
Are they hoping to corner the market in angle futures?
Re: "angle investors"?
You have a point there........
CNN engaged in a Twit-mob race?
If this is what CNN thinks it needs to do in order to stay relevant, that's pretty sad.
Don't be evil
The guy that invented goodness has left Googe, so is Google now officially allowed to be evil?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers