Switch colossus Juniper will acquire enterprise wireless networking specialist Trapeze Networks for $152m cash, it announced today. It plans to integrate the buy into its corporate networking business, to allow clients to provide "a seamless, high-quality, secure experience to their users regardless of where and how they access …
Entirely Good News!
Trapeze were only bought by Belden a year ago; and by all accounts Belden have made a good profit on Trapeze Networks.
As a customer of Trapeze this is entirely positive, with Trapeze owned by a larger network vendor (who isn't Cisco) there is likely to be more understanding of enterprise network issues and the equipment is likely to remain supported for longer.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops