Switch colossus Juniper will acquire enterprise wireless networking specialist Trapeze Networks for $152m cash, it announced today. It plans to integrate the buy into its corporate networking business, to allow clients to provide "a seamless, high-quality, secure experience to their users regardless of where and how they access …
Entirely Good News!
Trapeze were only bought by Belden a year ago; and by all accounts Belden have made a good profit on Trapeze Networks.
As a customer of Trapeze this is entirely positive, with Trapeze owned by a larger network vendor (who isn't Cisco) there is likely to be more understanding of enterprise network issues and the equipment is likely to remain supported for longer.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp