Switch colossus Juniper will acquire enterprise wireless networking specialist Trapeze Networks for $152m cash, it announced today. It plans to integrate the buy into its corporate networking business, to allow clients to provide "a seamless, high-quality, secure experience to their users regardless of where and how they access …
Entirely Good News!
Trapeze were only bought by Belden a year ago; and by all accounts Belden have made a good profit on Trapeze Networks.
As a customer of Trapeze this is entirely positive, with Trapeze owned by a larger network vendor (who isn't Cisco) there is likely to be more understanding of enterprise network issues and the equipment is likely to remain supported for longer.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan