Chip maker Intel is working with American-football helmet maker Riddell and a number of universities around the United States to create a real-time telemetry and simulation system that will monitor collisions on the gridiron* to help coaches keep their players from doing serious, long-term damage to themselves. Riddell has …
"can have up to 150 gs of force — which is equivalent to driving a car at 35 miles per hour into a brick wall."
I presume that's a standard reference car stopping in the standard amount of time into a standard wall.
Oh and what, pray tell, are 'gs of force' ?
If you think
Taking the faceguard off would them hitting each other so hard
You are sadly mistaken, linesman would simply use it as an additional weapon on those pretty little QB's :)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes