Venture capital funds have bet big on storage underdog Coraid, gambling – to the tune of $25,000,000 – that its new management can build a successful business out of its low-cost and simple Ethernet access storage. That is a huge bet. It received a $10m A-round investment in February this year. The firm's management has done so …
btw. Coraid uses Plan 9 From Bell Labs
I know they don't make much of it in the news but I know they do as they are very active in the Plan9 community, in fact they hosted last year's Plan 9 International Conference in Athens, GA. http://4e.iwp9.org/
Brantley is a nice guy, I wish them all the best.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide