Venture capital funds have bet big on storage underdog Coraid, gambling – to the tune of $25,000,000 – that its new management can build a successful business out of its low-cost and simple Ethernet access storage. That is a huge bet. It received a $10m A-round investment in February this year. The firm's management has done so …
btw. Coraid uses Plan 9 From Bell Labs
I know they don't make much of it in the news but I know they do as they are very active in the Plan9 community, in fact they hosted last year's Plan 9 International Conference in Athens, GA. http://4e.iwp9.org/
Brantley is a nice guy, I wish them all the best.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip