Venture capital funds have bet big on storage underdog Coraid, gambling – to the tune of $25,000,000 – that its new management can build a successful business out of its low-cost and simple Ethernet access storage. That is a huge bet. It received a $10m A-round investment in February this year. The firm's management has done so …
btw. Coraid uses Plan 9 From Bell Labs
I know they don't make much of it in the news but I know they do as they are very active in the Plan9 community, in fact they hosted last year's Plan 9 International Conference in Athens, GA. http://4e.iwp9.org/
Brantley is a nice guy, I wish them all the best.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?