Three has allowed its new mobile broadband customers to bypass News International's paywall on the Times and Sunday Times websites. The arrangement will see contract and pay-as-you-go customers gain free access to the online version of the papers for a three-month period. After that time, folk on contracts can get them both if …
free access to The Times on line - just what I always wanted. 3 are going to take over the market with this kind of crazy offer!
New vs existing?
What about us existing Three users? Do we get a look in? And why only 3 months?
Nothing on this earth would make me take up three again.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby