Three has allowed its new mobile broadband customers to bypass News International's paywall on the Times and Sunday Times websites. The arrangement will see contract and pay-as-you-go customers gain free access to the online version of the papers for a three-month period. After that time, folk on contracts can get them both if …
free access to The Times on line - just what I always wanted. 3 are going to take over the market with this kind of crazy offer!
New vs existing?
What about us existing Three users? Do we get a look in? And why only 3 months?
Nothing on this earth would make me take up three again.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor