Oracle still hasn't succeeded in dragging SAP's ex-chief executive into court to testify on what hw knew about the subsidiary TomorrowNow's "industrial espionage." On Monday, what Oracle got instead was an apology from the former CEO's replacement: co-CEO Bill McDermott. It was another tech-sector captain deflated in the circus …
At the risk of starting a "Private Eye" style Pedants column, the word is spelt Siebel and not Sieble
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire