Oracle still hasn't succeeded in dragging SAP's ex-chief executive into court to testify on what hw knew about the subsidiary TomorrowNow's "industrial espionage." On Monday, what Oracle got instead was an apology from the former CEO's replacement: co-CEO Bill McDermott. It was another tech-sector captain deflated in the circus …
At the risk of starting a "Private Eye" style Pedants column, the word is spelt Siebel and not Sieble
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2