Oracle still hasn't succeeded in dragging SAP's ex-chief executive into court to testify on what hw knew about the subsidiary TomorrowNow's "industrial espionage." On Monday, what Oracle got instead was an apology from the former CEO's replacement: co-CEO Bill McDermott. It was another tech-sector captain deflated in the circus …
At the risk of starting a "Private Eye" style Pedants column, the word is spelt Siebel and not Sieble
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence