Facebook may be about to launch what some have perhaps over-excitedly described as the headline-grabbing “Gmail killer”, but it will do so without the help of Google alumnus and FriendFeed co-founder Paul Buchheit. Readers with short-term memory will likely recall that Mark Zuckerberg took on the mighty talent of Buchheit – the …
Google is the Rock of Gibraltar: Facebook is like Jello
After working for a reasonable facsimile of a corporate structure with Google, no doubt the sheen of the Cult of Zuckerberg has worn very thin.
Obviously Buchheit is a man of great talents and wants challenges in his life. Good luck to him.
Good luck to that guy. He's done some pretty impressive stuff in his life.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER