Facebook may be about to launch what some have perhaps over-excitedly described as the headline-grabbing “Gmail killer”, but it will do so without the help of Google alumnus and FriendFeed co-founder Paul Buchheit. Readers with short-term memory will likely recall that Mark Zuckerberg took on the mighty talent of Buchheit – the …
Google is the Rock of Gibraltar: Facebook is like Jello
After working for a reasonable facsimile of a corporate structure with Google, no doubt the sheen of the Cult of Zuckerberg has worn very thin.
Obviously Buchheit is a man of great talents and wants challenges in his life. Good luck to him.
Good luck to that guy. He's done some pretty impressive stuff in his life.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS