Facebook may be about to launch what some have perhaps over-excitedly described as the headline-grabbing “Gmail killer”, but it will do so without the help of Google alumnus and FriendFeed co-founder Paul Buchheit. Readers with short-term memory will likely recall that Mark Zuckerberg took on the mighty talent of Buchheit – the …
Google is the Rock of Gibraltar: Facebook is like Jello
After working for a reasonable facsimile of a corporate structure with Google, no doubt the sheen of the Cult of Zuckerberg has worn very thin.
Obviously Buchheit is a man of great talents and wants challenges in his life. Good luck to him.
Good luck to that guy. He's done some pretty impressive stuff in his life.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK