Facebook may be about to launch what some have perhaps over-excitedly described as the headline-grabbing “Gmail killer”, but it will do so without the help of Google alumnus and FriendFeed co-founder Paul Buchheit. Readers with short-term memory will likely recall that Mark Zuckerberg took on the mighty talent of Buchheit – the …
Google is the Rock of Gibraltar: Facebook is like Jello
After working for a reasonable facsimile of a corporate structure with Google, no doubt the sheen of the Cult of Zuckerberg has worn very thin.
Obviously Buchheit is a man of great talents and wants challenges in his life. Good luck to him.
Good luck to that guy. He's done some pretty impressive stuff in his life.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion