Facebook may be about to launch what some have perhaps over-excitedly described as the headline-grabbing “Gmail killer”, but it will do so without the help of Google alumnus and FriendFeed co-founder Paul Buchheit. Readers with short-term memory will likely recall that Mark Zuckerberg took on the mighty talent of Buchheit – the …
Google is the Rock of Gibraltar: Facebook is like Jello
After working for a reasonable facsimile of a corporate structure with Google, no doubt the sheen of the Cult of Zuckerberg has worn very thin.
Obviously Buchheit is a man of great talents and wants challenges in his life. Good luck to him.
Good luck to that guy. He's done some pretty impressive stuff in his life.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung