Brocade is ready to deliver 10gig Ethernet switching with end-to-end Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), opening the way for its customers to move away from costly physical Fibre Channel and embrace converged networking with Ethernet economics. This is the first product implementation of a technology outlined in the summer by …
Woooo only 700 green backs - I'll have a dozen of those please
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth