Pioneer's XW-NAV1 iPod dock-cum-entertainment system is an unusual box of tricks. As well as an iPhone compliant dock, it's also a CD/DVD player with 1080p upscale output, a CD ripper, FM radio and a USB media player. There may be other devices out there that do all those things, but I've never come across this exact combination …
For other animal lovers
"the USB port's cover isn't tethered, so it's likely to get lost or eaten by large dogs "
Or if you have a cat - dribbled out of the door, down the stairs, and under the sofa.
I think all manufacturers of devices with an unsecured USB cover should at least tell you how to get hold of a replacement.
Far too much black plastic for my liking. The design (cough) on this thing is awful.
Yet another iPoop dock. <Yawn>
At this rate every iPoop owner on the planet will be able to have their very own custom designed iPoop dock. I'd like mine shaped like Paris and when the music stops I want it to scream for more. <LOL>
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account