Pioneer's XW-NAV1 iPod dock-cum-entertainment system is an unusual box of tricks. As well as an iPhone compliant dock, it's also a CD/DVD player with 1080p upscale output, a CD ripper, FM radio and a USB media player. There may be other devices out there that do all those things, but I've never come across this exact combination …
For other animal lovers
"the USB port's cover isn't tethered, so it's likely to get lost or eaten by large dogs "
Or if you have a cat - dribbled out of the door, down the stairs, and under the sofa.
I think all manufacturers of devices with an unsecured USB cover should at least tell you how to get hold of a replacement.
Far too much black plastic for my liking. The design (cough) on this thing is awful.
Yet another iPoop dock. <Yawn>
At this rate every iPoop owner on the planet will be able to have their very own custom designed iPoop dock. I'd like mine shaped like Paris and when the music stops I want it to scream for more. <LOL>
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft