Nintendo is takling the threat from Microsoft's Xbox 360 Kinect and Sony's PlayStation Move with... a bundle. It's packaging the black Wii - complete with black Remote, black Nunchuk and the usual copy of Wii Sports - and a black Wii wheel plus Mario Kart Wii. Nintendo Wii Black Pack This being the 25th anniversary year of …
black Wii wheel plus Mario Kart Wii.
The Wii wheel in the picture on the box looks particularly white.
The picture is from the similar package from John Lewis.
Mario Kart Wii with the Wii Wheel is ok for a while.
Eventually it ends up hurting the arms and you just want to sit with the classic controller.
Definitely why I asked Santa for F1 2010 and not 2009
Original Mario Kart
How is the original Mario Kart bundled with this (as the strapline says)? Free download, preinstalled on virtual console, or quite what, do you know?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER