Nintendo is takling the threat from Microsoft's Xbox 360 Kinect and Sony's PlayStation Move with... a bundle. It's packaging the black Wii - complete with black Remote, black Nunchuk and the usual copy of Wii Sports - and a black Wii wheel plus Mario Kart Wii. Nintendo Wii Black Pack This being the 25th anniversary year of …
black Wii wheel plus Mario Kart Wii.
The Wii wheel in the picture on the box looks particularly white.
The picture is from the similar package from John Lewis.
Mario Kart Wii with the Wii Wheel is ok for a while.
Eventually it ends up hurting the arms and you just want to sit with the classic controller.
Definitely why I asked Santa for F1 2010 and not 2009
Original Mario Kart
How is the original Mario Kart bundled with this (as the strapline says)? Free download, preinstalled on virtual console, or quite what, do you know?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?