Nintendo is takling the threat from Microsoft's Xbox 360 Kinect and Sony's PlayStation Move with... a bundle. It's packaging the black Wii - complete with black Remote, black Nunchuk and the usual copy of Wii Sports - and a black Wii wheel plus Mario Kart Wii. Nintendo Wii Black Pack This being the 25th anniversary year of …
black Wii wheel plus Mario Kart Wii.
The Wii wheel in the picture on the box looks particularly white.
The picture is from the similar package from John Lewis.
Mario Kart Wii with the Wii Wheel is ok for a while.
Eventually it ends up hurting the arms and you just want to sit with the classic controller.
Definitely why I asked Santa for F1 2010 and not 2009
Original Mario Kart
How is the original Mario Kart bundled with this (as the strapline says)? Free download, preinstalled on virtual console, or quite what, do you know?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers