Dell is to up the screen resolution of its 5in Streak phone-cum-tablet to 1280 x 800, it has been claimed. It'll get a dual-core, 1.2GHz processor too. So says an unnamed mole who claims to have been at a private presentation made by Dell. The source subsequently tipped off website StreakSmart. According to dell - according the …
The number of people who go to private meetings, make promises and sign all sorts of things to keep theirs mouths shut, then blab as soon as they get out.
Just for that 5 minutes of fame. Well, it would be if they were not anon.
If I believed 50% of what sales guys told me at these so-called technical meetings, we'd all be living like it's Star Trek.
Let me tell you a fact of life - Company Sales guys tell fibs...
Don't believe anything until you see a production model.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft