Feeds

back to article Totes SmarTouch touchscreen compatible gloves

Reviews in 140 characters or less... Totes SmarTouch Pictures and Video Totes SmarTouch Totes SmarTouch Totes SmarTouch Want our Txt Take on your gadget or accessory? Just send it in to Reg Hardware. Details here. Totes SmarTouch

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge

Been in Firebox for a while

Do they have a good grip on, what would otherwise be, a slippery object to hold when wearing woolly gloves?

And how good is their thermal insulation compared to normal gloves?

Featuring Grip

Hi,

These do feature a palm grip to avoid slippery situations.

Kind Regards

Karl

Bronze badge

white tips

Why cant they just make them the threads same colour ??

*** Now you can Show off you have a Fancy Smartphone EVEN when its in your pocket ***

more fingers

one finger, one thumb (keep moving!)

not enough. You need at least the middle finger as well.

looks like..

... a well-meaning grandmother darned your woolly gloves with badly-matching wool.

Anonymous Coward

Alternatively..

The North Face make some nice svelte clingy ones which look a big cat burglar, but have metallic bits where needed. They are very stretchy, and even fit my stupid clumsy ham hands...

Bronze badge

sounds good.

but a las, i have scoured The North Face website, and have not found them. Any chance of a link?

Anonymous Coward

Touchscreen gloves...

The North Face gloves in question are called E-Tips....I've got a couple of pairs at 25 quid a pair (before they sell out!)

If you can't find them on TNF website, you can also get them from Snow & Rock and Ellis Brigham stores. Hope this helps...

FAIL

Few years too late..

Poor mans version of north face e-tip gloves, which have been out for years already. Also no grip on the palm? good luck keeping hold of those touchscreen gadgets.

This topic is closed for new posts.