Major retailers may stop selling games that connect to Valve Software's Steam download system. That's the threat at least two big, but unnamed players are going to hit publishers with, according to trade paper MCV. Their argument is that it's bad enough that so many punters acquire games through Steam rather than high-street or …
and net result?
Gamers don't care, buy from some other shop or from steam directly.
Whuch is your favourite game?
The god of war 3 is my most favourite game.I always want to play it.I like its features and graphics.I like all the characters of game and Kratos is the most powerfull character.
Gamers don't care
But they should. Steam isn't their friend any more than any of the shops are. Without any decent competition to drive prices down, punters are just lining up begging to be bled dry
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer