Ofcom is consulting on white space in order to decide exactly how closely we'll be following the database model recently approved by the FCC. It also appears to be dropping any notion of the UK going its own way. That means no frequency sensing; a client-hub architecture; and private companies hosting databases of available …
Could they get into hot water here? I'm fairly sure that that definition of "free" is the Intellectual Property of Sauron.
Was it not He who first offered a device that offered immense powers of communication and vision over distance, with the small caveat that He knew exactly where you were and what you were doing when you used it.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack