Ofcom is consulting on white space in order to decide exactly how closely we'll be following the database model recently approved by the FCC. It also appears to be dropping any notion of the UK going its own way. That means no frequency sensing; a client-hub architecture; and private companies hosting databases of available …
Could they get into hot water here? I'm fairly sure that that definition of "free" is the Intellectual Property of Sauron.
Was it not He who first offered a device that offered immense powers of communication and vision over distance, with the small caveat that He knew exactly where you were and what you were doing when you used it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015