When it comes to deep-sea creatures, psychic powers appear to run in the family. Mystical mollusc Ollie the Octopus has followed in the tenticle-steps of his world famous cousin, Paul, and made some telepathic predictions of his own. Ollie says Samsung's Galaxy Tab, dubbed "the iPad Killer" by some, actually has no chance of …
How many people in that queue are paid by Microsofts UK PR agency? For the Xbox launch in 3 London stores (HMV, Virgin and Game on Oxford St) at least 70% were from 3x London PR agencies according to people in the the know...
Microsoft can't be seen to have Kinect flop, so i'm sure they were bolstering the numbers again this time too....
Perhaps Ollie the Octopus knows this.....
On first look...
I was going to respond with "OMG what a pile of carp."
But then I realised it is probabaly more accurate and truthful than all of the predicted figures produced by the marketing and PR houses.
Perhaps Gartner should consider firing all their analysts and use the money they save to launch a hostile takeover on Seaworld.
No title required
They should have got a better name.
What about: Susan Squid, Octopaul, Squidward, Squiddy, inky etc
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle