Kinect, Microsoft's controller-free gaming system for Xbox 360, hits the shelves today. Unsure what it's all about? Read on... What is it? Kinect is a controller-free "entertainment experience" for Xbox 360 that uses a webcam-style peripheral to detect movement, spoken commands, and presented objects and images. Unlike Kinect's …
I can't help think about being Lara Croft, every movement emulated on screen, mmmmmm!!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month