One-time Windows stalwart Michael Dell has made the case for making and managing mobile devices running Android and OSi in the enterprise. Speaking at the KACE Konference in San Francisco, California, Dell embraced devices running Google's rival to Microsoft's Windows: Android. With a grin, Dell produced Dell mobile after Dell …
Right now, Blackberry is the only company
with a solid corporate governance footing and even it leaves corporate managers wanting a better solution. First company to crack it as a cross-platform has a major advantage.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system