One-time Windows stalwart Michael Dell has made the case for making and managing mobile devices running Android and OSi in the enterprise. Speaking at the KACE Konference in San Francisco, California, Dell embraced devices running Google's rival to Microsoft's Windows: Android. With a grin, Dell produced Dell mobile after Dell …
Right now, Blackberry is the only company
with a solid corporate governance footing and even it leaves corporate managers wanting a better solution. First company to crack it as a cross-platform has a major advantage.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip