At AMD's 2010 Financial Analyst Day on Tuesday, a surprising amount of time was spent not just blowing AMD's product and planning horns, but instead in discussing — and outright dissing — its chief competitor: Intel. At the senior-exec level, talk centered around the $1.25bn settlement of the AMD-Intel dustup announced one year …
Too bad really...
It's really too bad that Intel execs were not prosecuted and imprisoned for their chronic violations of anti-trust laws, intimidation, bribes, and even their violations of U.S. tax laws. Instead Intel pays a small fine and continues it's evil ways all at the expense to consumers. With any luck these criminals will burn in Hell along side Bill Gates.
Yeah, because of course....
....one of the biggest individual contributors to charitable good works in the world deserves to burn in hell, presumably because you are too retarded to cope with running an operating system he had some involvement with ten years ago.
Priorities, dude, priorities.
hear Hear Geoff.....
...for those who only think these people are evil.
I'll take that down-vote....
....as an indication that I hit a nerve. Splendid!
Webcast available here
For those interested, AMD webcast is available here:-
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR