A website designed to track the control system of the SpyEye crimeware Trojan has been established. The site, spyeyetracker.abuse.ch*, was set up by Swiss security researcher Roman Hüssy, and modelled on his successful Zeustracker website. The latter site, which was established in early 2009, has helped security researchers to …
Quoth the server, "404"
Where's it gone?
DoS or /. ?
The UK should hire Hüssy to have street creds for their war on 'cybercrime'
Hüssy sounds just the right guy to hire, for a decent salary, to aid THE UK's 'cybercrime' initiative.
You need the right mindset for this type of work, not some career civil servant or 'establishment' fellah.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip