A website designed to track the control system of the SpyEye crimeware Trojan has been established. The site, spyeyetracker.abuse.ch*, was set up by Swiss security researcher Roman Hüssy, and modelled on his successful Zeustracker website. The latter site, which was established in early 2009, has helped security researchers to …
Quoth the server, "404"
Where's it gone?
DoS or /. ?
The UK should hire Hüssy to have street creds for their war on 'cybercrime'
Hüssy sounds just the right guy to hire, for a decent salary, to aid THE UK's 'cybercrime' initiative.
You need the right mindset for this type of work, not some career civil servant or 'establishment' fellah.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market