A website designed to track the control system of the SpyEye crimeware Trojan has been established. The site, spyeyetracker.abuse.ch*, was set up by Swiss security researcher Roman Hüssy, and modelled on his successful Zeustracker website. The latter site, which was established in early 2009, has helped security researchers to …
Quoth the server, "404"
Where's it gone?
DoS or /. ?
The UK should hire Hüssy to have street creds for their war on 'cybercrime'
Hüssy sounds just the right guy to hire, for a decent salary, to aid THE UK's 'cybercrime' initiative.
You need the right mindset for this type of work, not some career civil servant or 'establishment' fellah.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer