A website designed to track the control system of the SpyEye crimeware Trojan has been established. The site, spyeyetracker.abuse.ch*, was set up by Swiss security researcher Roman Hüssy, and modelled on his successful Zeustracker website. The latter site, which was established in early 2009, has helped security researchers to …
Quoth the server, "404"
Where's it gone?
DoS or /. ?
The UK should hire Hüssy to have street creds for their war on 'cybercrime'
Hüssy sounds just the right guy to hire, for a decent salary, to aid THE UK's 'cybercrime' initiative.
You need the right mindset for this type of work, not some career civil servant or 'establishment' fellah.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...