A website designed to track the control system of the SpyEye crimeware Trojan has been established. The site, spyeyetracker.abuse.ch*, was set up by Swiss security researcher Roman Hüssy, and modelled on his successful Zeustracker website. The latter site, which was established in early 2009, has helped security researchers to …
Quoth the server, "404"
Where's it gone?
DoS or /. ?
The UK should hire Hüssy to have street creds for their war on 'cybercrime'
Hüssy sounds just the right guy to hire, for a decent salary, to aid THE UK's 'cybercrime' initiative.
You need the right mindset for this type of work, not some career civil servant or 'establishment' fellah.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook