Six corrupt bank insiders turned ZeuS money mule suspects have been arrested in Moldova. All half dozen of the suspects worked in local banks in the east European country. Investigators reckon the suspects specialised in laundering Western Union and MoneyGram payments received from co-conspirators in the West that can ultimately …
In the olden days...
...bank robbers were only on one side of the counter.
Mine's the one with matching ski mask.
might be limited when it comes to requiring a bank account. Trust has to be placed in an organsation and its employees.
The same is not true for uploading personal or sensitive information to cloud back up services, one has the freedom to choose not to use such services.
I would imagine bank employees are more heavily vetted than the IT guy that hot swaps drives on a cloud server.
Humans have and always will be the weakest link in any secure system. If you absolutely have to cloud your data, encrypt it first.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'