Discovery engine StumbleUpon will now recommend Android applications too, offering users some help in navigating the quagmire of mediocrity that is the modern app store. StumbleUpon already provides a valuable service to those who know they want to surf the web, but can't decide why, or want to watch a video but can't decide …
Eee Hee Hee?
My Android farts much better than your iPad and a lot better than your iPhone?
Is the StumbleUpon app the best app for finding the best app? Is there an app to tell me which is the best app to tell me which is the best app?
Help, I'm recursing!
StumbleUpon is great but ...
... it only becomes great after you have used it a lot. Whenever I recommend it to people I always try to prepare for their initial disappointment - after you have established a network of people whose likes and dislikes coincide with yours it is absolutely ace.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad