Discovery engine StumbleUpon will now recommend Android applications too, offering users some help in navigating the quagmire of mediocrity that is the modern app store. StumbleUpon already provides a valuable service to those who know they want to surf the web, but can't decide why, or want to watch a video but can't decide …
Eee Hee Hee?
My Android farts much better than your iPad and a lot better than your iPhone?
Is the StumbleUpon app the best app for finding the best app? Is there an app to tell me which is the best app to tell me which is the best app?
Help, I'm recursing!
StumbleUpon is great but ...
... it only becomes great after you have used it a lot. Whenever I recommend it to people I always try to prepare for their initial disappointment - after you have established a network of people whose likes and dislikes coincide with yours it is absolutely ace.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine