Dell is getting tired of just being a box wrapper or manufacturer of other people's enterprise wares. And it is telling Wall Street and its IT customers and rivals that it has a plan to double its enterprise sales to $30bn in the next four years. In a press conference in Hong Kong last Thursday, Steve Schukenbrock, president of …
Dell and Enterprise???
I cannot honestly see why any large company would even look at DELL.
Their product isn't close to being enterprise ready let alone production quality.
It may be fine for small mom and pop companies(I wouldn't say so but if they are into pain I guess its their money).
If any person even remotely came up to me and suggests that we should look at DELL, that person would not be long for hus/her job.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users