When Mark Hurd resigned as HP CEO in early August, he stood accused not only of sexually harassing HP contractor and former soft-porn actress Jodie Fisher, but also of passing her insider information. According to The Wall Street Journal, a June 29 letter to Hurd from Fisher's lawyer said that "Hurd told her of HP's intention to …
Propeller hits muck, rakes...
So this is all a he said / she said story with Gloria Allred (is that really her name?) pulling in the monies, nobody really hurt and nobody even saying that anyone was hurt.
What's up with this??
Gloria Allred! 'Nuff said
Wherever this aged excuse for a lawyer shows, you know there's going to be a rumble, justified or not.
And what of EDS? Hurd hired a PR person to handle the arrangements. It would be difficult to know just what she should prepare for unless she knew the nature of the business. Where stock prices affected? (No); Was there insider trading? (None reported)
I simply cannot believe how low HP has gone with this. They are not only in the gutter but they are under the slime, they are so low. And this is America's flas ship technology company? No wonder the country's down the drain.
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Is that you?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe