When Mark Hurd resigned as HP CEO in early August, he stood accused not only of sexually harassing HP contractor and former soft-porn actress Jodie Fisher, but also of passing her insider information. According to The Wall Street Journal, a June 29 letter to Hurd from Fisher's lawyer said that "Hurd told her of HP's intention to …
Propeller hits muck, rakes...
So this is all a he said / she said story with Gloria Allred (is that really her name?) pulling in the monies, nobody really hurt and nobody even saying that anyone was hurt.
What's up with this??
Gloria Allred! 'Nuff said
Wherever this aged excuse for a lawyer shows, you know there's going to be a rumble, justified or not.
And what of EDS? Hurd hired a PR person to handle the arrangements. It would be difficult to know just what she should prepare for unless she knew the nature of the business. Where stock prices affected? (No); Was there insider trading? (None reported)
I simply cannot believe how low HP has gone with this. They are not only in the gutter but they are under the slime, they are so low. And this is America's flas ship technology company? No wonder the country's down the drain.
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Is that you?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade