According to Matt Damon, there's very little to admire about James Bond, whom he once described as “an imperialist, misogynist sociopath who goes around bedding women and swilling Martinis and killing people". 007 Blood Stone It's rude to point Of course, were James Bond real and able to reply, he'd probably do so by licking …
That's why we watch them...
“an imperialist, misogynist sociopath who goes around bedding women and swilling Martinis and killing people"
"Joss Stone's ghastly theme tune"
Seems to fit the Bond franchise perfectly. I dunno what you're on about, as Bond themes go this is one of the better ones.
But does it drop calls if you hold it wrong?
And what about the multiplayer aspect of the game??
Multiplayer option - whats it like?
Oh, what nonsense
James Bond would extract an apology from Matt Damon by rescuing Mrs Damon from Russian gangsters without ever so much as making a pass at her.
We know he didn't make a pass at her, she wouldn't lie about something like that.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks