According to Matt Damon, there's very little to admire about James Bond, whom he once described as “an imperialist, misogynist sociopath who goes around bedding women and swilling Martinis and killing people". 007 Blood Stone It's rude to point Of course, were James Bond real and able to reply, he'd probably do so by licking …
That's why we watch them...
“an imperialist, misogynist sociopath who goes around bedding women and swilling Martinis and killing people"
"Joss Stone's ghastly theme tune"
Seems to fit the Bond franchise perfectly. I dunno what you're on about, as Bond themes go this is one of the better ones.
But does it drop calls if you hold it wrong?
And what about the multiplayer aspect of the game??
Multiplayer option - whats it like?
Oh, what nonsense
James Bond would extract an apology from Matt Damon by rescuing Mrs Damon from Russian gangsters without ever so much as making a pass at her.
We know he didn't make a pass at her, she wouldn't lie about something like that.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe