Early results from the first European cybersecurity exercise have highlighted the need to improve communication and improve procedures to better combat future cyber attacks. Cyber Europe 2010 brought together 150 experts from 70 public bodies in 22 countries around Europe to deal with 320 simulated cyber-security incidents. …
The answer my friend, is blowing in the ...
Riddle: how many 'Experts' does it take to deal with 320 Simulated incidents?
Answer: keep reading those qcic pages.
ENISA more a academic playpen at tax payers expense than a professional organisation?
Dr Udo Helmbrecht, executive director of ENISA, had been informed a while ago that their academic methods are useless and unrealistic out in the field. His response was to not respond and ignore the evidence that their own infrastructure is rather badly protected.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA