NASA's several-times-delayed bid to launch space shuttle Discovery on its final planned mission - a trip delivering supplies and parts to the International Space Station - has been scrubbed again following a "significant" leak in a hydrogen boil-off safety flare stack pipe. The leaky Ground Umbilical Carrier Plate (GUCP) …
......Discovery just don't wanna go!
I like the Space Shuttle!
I still enjoy watching it take off:) and much respect to all the brave people that fly (or flew) it.
No earlier than 30 November now.
It is done on purpose
They put the last start of the shuttle further off. They hope that a new order comes in ,to continue the shuttle program, before the last flight is done.
If it doesn't go soon.....
The mice will be livid!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat