NASA's several-times-delayed bid to launch space shuttle Discovery on its final planned mission - a trip delivering supplies and parts to the International Space Station - has been scrubbed again following a "significant" leak in a hydrogen boil-off safety flare stack pipe. The leaky Ground Umbilical Carrier Plate (GUCP) …
......Discovery just don't wanna go!
I like the Space Shuttle!
I still enjoy watching it take off:) and much respect to all the brave people that fly (or flew) it.
No earlier than 30 November now.
It is done on purpose
They put the last start of the shuttle further off. They hope that a new order comes in ,to continue the shuttle program, before the last flight is done.
If it doesn't go soon.....
The mice will be livid!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip