NASA's several-times-delayed bid to launch space shuttle Discovery on its final planned mission - a trip delivering supplies and parts to the International Space Station - has been scrubbed again following a "significant" leak in a hydrogen boil-off safety flare stack pipe. The leaky Ground Umbilical Carrier Plate (GUCP) …
......Discovery just don't wanna go!
I like the Space Shuttle!
I still enjoy watching it take off:) and much respect to all the brave people that fly (or flew) it.
No earlier than 30 November now.
It is done on purpose
They put the last start of the shuttle further off. They hope that a new order comes in ,to continue the shuttle program, before the last flight is done.
If it doesn't go soon.....
The mice will be livid!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months