NASA's several-times-delayed bid to launch space shuttle Discovery on its final planned mission - a trip delivering supplies and parts to the International Space Station - has been scrubbed again following a "significant" leak in a hydrogen boil-off safety flare stack pipe. The leaky Ground Umbilical Carrier Plate (GUCP) …
......Discovery just don't wanna go!
I like the Space Shuttle!
I still enjoy watching it take off:) and much respect to all the brave people that fly (or flew) it.
No earlier than 30 November now.
It is done on purpose
They put the last start of the shuttle further off. They hope that a new order comes in ,to continue the shuttle program, before the last flight is done.
If it doesn't go soon.....
The mice will be livid!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad