With gamers eager for next week's release of Call of Duty: Black Ops, the stores have begun to announce eye-catching deals. HMV appear to have the cheapest offer. Trade in EA's Medal of Honour and get the game for just £8. With Black Ops' official launch price £55, that's a whopping £47 discount. The deal will only run from 9- …
Kino der toten
I'd pay Game £25 to take back my copy of Dead Rising 2.
Seriously, though. If the first two hours are anything to go by, I'd trade in my gran for Black Ops.
Paris - just because.
Toys R US - £35
Cheapest I found was Toys R Us. Bought mine at lunchtime for around £35 (haven't got the receipt to hand). They seemed to have loads in stock.
PC World Voucher
I just bought a new router from PC World and got given a voucher to buy it for 19.99.
either they changed the offer or el reg is lying, £27.50 when you spend £30 or more, or £37 at customer services, advertised at £47 on the sticker on the box....
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp