Carphone Warehouse shares are up almost nine per cent in early trading on news that the mobe reseller is raising targets after a strong first six months trading. CPW said smartphones and interest in the "Connected World" helped increase sales in the first six months. The company expects earnings per share of between 13.5 and 14 …
isn't that earnings _before_ interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, not after bad things?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars