Carphone Warehouse shares are up almost nine per cent in early trading on news that the mobe reseller is raising targets after a strong first six months trading. CPW said smartphones and interest in the "Connected World" helped increase sales in the first six months. The company expects earnings per share of between 13.5 and 14 …
isn't that earnings _before_ interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, not after bad things?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!