Carphone Warehouse shares are up almost nine per cent in early trading on news that the mobe reseller is raising targets after a strong first six months trading. CPW said smartphones and interest in the "Connected World" helped increase sales in the first six months. The company expects earnings per share of between 13.5 and 14 …
isn't that earnings _before_ interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, not after bad things?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion