Data warehousing and analytics is not a booming business, but it is doing a lot better than other sectors of the IT economy. Teradata is benefiting from the increasingly complex data types and sources that companies are chewing on to help drive new business and keep current customers happy. In the third quarter ended in …
Catch me if you can?
It's not just Teradata's market cap that would deter buyers - IBM is buying Netezza, HP has Neoview (no, seriously), Oracle has Exadata, Microsoft swallowed Datallegro some time ago and recently EMC bought Greenplum to join the parallel DBMS party.
Why did NCR spin off Teradata is surely the real question!?!?!?
Paris, as she's 'reassuringly expensive'.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE