Data warehousing and analytics is not a booming business, but it is doing a lot better than other sectors of the IT economy. Teradata is benefiting from the increasingly complex data types and sources that companies are chewing on to help drive new business and keep current customers happy. In the third quarter ended in …
Catch me if you can?
It's not just Teradata's market cap that would deter buyers - IBM is buying Netezza, HP has Neoview (no, seriously), Oracle has Exadata, Microsoft swallowed Datallegro some time ago and recently EMC bought Greenplum to join the parallel DBMS party.
Why did NCR spin off Teradata is surely the real question!?!?!?
Paris, as she's 'reassuringly expensive'.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...