Apple is said to be working on a fix for at least two of the graphical glitches affecting some of the new MacBook Airs. Reports of dodgy displays appeared this past weekend on Cult of Mac. Three readers said they had seen distorted images, "weird colors in vertical lines" and blank screens on their Airs, and one posted a video …
"this issue has been isolated" is geekspeak for having figured out how to replicate the reported behaviour. It may also imply they have identified the defective code.
Flicker? I barely knew her!
"My friend Flicker"
Ha, memories. I actually named a pony Flicka when I were a lad. Never had to swap the motherboard. It loves apple, too.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE