Apple is said to be working on a fix for at least two of the graphical glitches affecting some of the new MacBook Airs. Reports of dodgy displays appeared this past weekend on Cult of Mac. Three readers said they had seen distorted images, "weird colors in vertical lines" and blank screens on their Airs, and one posted a video …
"this issue has been isolated" is geekspeak for having figured out how to replicate the reported behaviour. It may also imply they have identified the defective code.
Flicker? I barely knew her!
"My friend Flicker"
Ha, memories. I actually named a pony Flicka when I were a lad. Never had to swap the motherboard. It loves apple, too.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball