Apple is said to be working on a fix for at least two of the graphical glitches affecting some of the new MacBook Airs. Reports of dodgy displays appeared this past weekend on Cult of Mac. Three readers said they had seen distorted images, "weird colors in vertical lines" and blank screens on their Airs, and one posted a video …
"this issue has been isolated" is geekspeak for having figured out how to replicate the reported behaviour. It may also imply they have identified the defective code.
Flicker? I barely knew her!
"My friend Flicker"
Ha, memories. I actually named a pony Flicka when I were a lad. Never had to swap the motherboard. It loves apple, too.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait