Apple is said to be working on a fix for at least two of the graphical glitches affecting some of the new MacBook Airs. Reports of dodgy displays appeared this past weekend on Cult of Mac. Three readers said they had seen distorted images, "weird colors in vertical lines" and blank screens on their Airs, and one posted a video …
"this issue has been isolated" is geekspeak for having figured out how to replicate the reported behaviour. It may also imply they have identified the defective code.
Flicker? I barely knew her!
"My friend Flicker"
Ha, memories. I actually named a pony Flicka when I were a lad. Never had to swap the motherboard. It loves apple, too.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire