It's an IPO: Hitachi is sending its wholly-owned disk drive making subsidiary, Hitachi GST, out into independence via an Initial Public Offering (IPO). Hitachi intends Hitachi GST to have a listing on the New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations) in cooperation with …
boards cashing in ..
Are the boards of the said comapnies looking to cash-in their bonuses in big money deals before solid state changes the landscape and spinning drives become obsolete? Makes no difference whether it's IPO or going private.
Pile of crap
Purchased 3 Hitachi 2Tb Deathstars. All DOA. Never again.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8