It's an IPO: Hitachi is sending its wholly-owned disk drive making subsidiary, Hitachi GST, out into independence via an Initial Public Offering (IPO). Hitachi intends Hitachi GST to have a listing on the New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations) in cooperation with …
boards cashing in ..
Are the boards of the said comapnies looking to cash-in their bonuses in big money deals before solid state changes the landscape and spinning drives become obsolete? Makes no difference whether it's IPO or going private.
Pile of crap
Purchased 3 Hitachi 2Tb Deathstars. All DOA. Never again.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe