Oracle has elbowed its way into the e-commerce software marketplace, having acquired Art Technology Group (ATG) Inc for around $1bn in cash this morning. ATG investors will get $6 a share, said Oracle, and the buyout is subject to the usual regulatory and stockholder approvals. “This acquisition builds upon our dedication to …
Who is next
The lack of a decent ecommerce package has been a serious hole in Oracle's portfolio for some time, so this move is overdue. SAP has a similar ecommerce-shaped hole. Suggest they start looking at hybris which is gaining amazing momentum in the marketplace right now.
Ok. Someone help me here. How is a company with annual revenue of only $50.3m worth $1BN. What exactly did Oracle buy
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops