Casual observers may have concluded that Google has defined a portion of its own search page as potentially malign this morning. In reality, the warning that users visiting a particular page might become exposed to drive-by download attacks involves blogspot.com. Blogspot was caught serving content from a hacker-controlled …
Uncharacteristic bout of honesty and self-examination...?
Hurt your computer?
Since when did my computer have feelings?
threw this up ! Credit for transperency, shirley ?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA