Casual observers may have concluded that Google has defined a portion of its own search page as potentially malign this morning. In reality, the warning that users visiting a particular page might become exposed to drive-by download attacks involves blogspot.com. Blogspot was caught serving content from a hacker-controlled …
Uncharacteristic bout of honesty and self-examination...?
Hurt your computer?
Since when did my computer have feelings?
threw this up ! Credit for transperency, shirley ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?