Casual observers may have concluded that Google has defined a portion of its own search page as potentially malign this morning. In reality, the warning that users visiting a particular page might become exposed to drive-by download attacks involves blogspot.com. Blogspot was caught serving content from a hacker-controlled …
Uncharacteristic bout of honesty and self-examination...?
Hurt your computer?
Since when did my computer have feelings?
threw this up ! Credit for transperency, shirley ?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer