Casual observers may have concluded that Google has defined a portion of its own search page as potentially malign this morning. In reality, the warning that users visiting a particular page might become exposed to drive-by download attacks involves blogspot.com. Blogspot was caught serving content from a hacker-controlled …
Uncharacteristic bout of honesty and self-examination...?
Hurt your computer?
Since when did my computer have feelings?
threw this up ! Credit for transperency, shirley ?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop