The Aussie competition regulator has slammed Macquarie Bank for suing hundreds of small businesses caught up in a series of apparent telco-bundling frauds. The bank had been a big financier of various firms which offer businesses bundled deals - sign up to a telecoms deal and get a free TV or laptop. But in many cases people …
If I found out a bank -- or anyone -- was forging signatures, I would not expect disappointment to be expressed, but hand-cuffs to be snapped on.
Bank Screws Over It's Customers
In other news, man finds out that walking outside in the rain! Join us on the Shock and Awe Network as we discover the strange meaning of "5 minutes" according to women vs according to men.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst