The Aussie competition regulator has slammed Macquarie Bank for suing hundreds of small businesses caught up in a series of apparent telco-bundling frauds. The bank had been a big financier of various firms which offer businesses bundled deals - sign up to a telecoms deal and get a free TV or laptop. But in many cases people …
If I found out a bank -- or anyone -- was forging signatures, I would not expect disappointment to be expressed, but hand-cuffs to be snapped on.
Bank Screws Over It's Customers
In other news, man finds out that walking outside in the rain! Join us on the Shock and Awe Network as we discover the strange meaning of "5 minutes" according to women vs according to men.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked