The Aussie competition regulator has slammed Macquarie Bank for suing hundreds of small businesses caught up in a series of apparent telco-bundling frauds. The bank had been a big financier of various firms which offer businesses bundled deals - sign up to a telecoms deal and get a free TV or laptop. But in many cases people …
If I found out a bank -- or anyone -- was forging signatures, I would not expect disappointment to be expressed, but hand-cuffs to be snapped on.
Bank Screws Over It's Customers
In other news, man finds out that walking outside in the rain! Join us on the Shock and Awe Network as we discover the strange meaning of "5 minutes" according to women vs according to men.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat