Microsoft plans to buy privately-held gesture chip maker Canesta Inc. The Silicon Valley startup said in a statement on Friday that it had inked a “definitive agreement” with Redmond, to have its tech, IP, customer contracts and other resources bought by Microsoft. Canesta specialises in 3D sensing technology used in making …
problems with NATAL?
or whatever it's called now, seems a little late to be buying new chips.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...