Microsoft plans to buy privately-held gesture chip maker Canesta Inc. The Silicon Valley startup said in a statement on Friday that it had inked a “definitive agreement” with Redmond, to have its tech, IP, customer contracts and other resources bought by Microsoft. Canesta specialises in 3D sensing technology used in making …
problems with NATAL?
or whatever it's called now, seems a little late to be buying new chips.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer