Microsoft plans to buy privately-held gesture chip maker Canesta Inc. The Silicon Valley startup said in a statement on Friday that it had inked a “definitive agreement” with Redmond, to have its tech, IP, customer contracts and other resources bought by Microsoft. Canesta specialises in 3D sensing technology used in making …
problems with NATAL?
or whatever it's called now, seems a little late to be buying new chips.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders