YouTube founder Chad Hurley is ending day-to-day involvement with the video-sharing site. The job of CEO will go to longtime Googler Salar Kamangar, who Hurley said had been effectively running the site for the last few months anyway. Google paid $1.65bn for YouTube back in 2006, and so is presumably hoping Kamangar will steer …
Complete follocks. I hope that sums up my view on Hlaska.
I have this huge pile of cash and it won't spend itself.
/Saunters off while humming the tune to "We're in the money"
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL