YouTube founder Chad Hurley is ending day-to-day involvement with the video-sharing site. The job of CEO will go to longtime Googler Salar Kamangar, who Hurley said had been effectively running the site for the last few months anyway. Google paid $1.65bn for YouTube back in 2006, and so is presumably hoping Kamangar will steer …
Complete follocks. I hope that sums up my view on Hlaska.
I have this huge pile of cash and it won't spend itself.
/Saunters off while humming the tune to "We're in the money"
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests