YouTube founder Chad Hurley is ending day-to-day involvement with the video-sharing site. The job of CEO will go to longtime Googler Salar Kamangar, who Hurley said had been effectively running the site for the last few months anyway. Google paid $1.65bn for YouTube back in 2006, and so is presumably hoping Kamangar will steer …
Complete follocks. I hope that sums up my view on Hlaska.
I have this huge pile of cash and it won't spend itself.
/Saunters off while humming the tune to "We're in the money"
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth