Two days from today falls Halloween - the last day of October and the time when ghouls and ghosts, witches and demons are said to haunt the land, chilly fingers reach out to you as you climb the wooden hill, and Apple fans go out dressed up as iPhones. To help you celebrate this most spooky of seasons, we've gathered together a …
The only good looking ones were the last two, and let's face it, im not buying a severed hand to rest on at work.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes