The author of the infamous ZeuS crimeware toolkit may have handed over its development to a former rival in the banking Trojan development business. "Slavik" has handed over the ZeuS source code to SpyEye developer "Harderman", according to an investigation by security blogger and former Washington Post reporter Brian Krebs - …
Rootkit shurly, and nary a mention that ZeuS only works on WIndows ..
And no connection between these Russian trojan development businesses and mail.ru's share ownerships in Facebook and Zynga ... ?
Nah, of course not.
Mail.ru and the trojan connection ?
> And no connection between these Russian trojan development businesses and mail.ru's share ownerships in Facebook and Zynga ... ? Nah, of course not, Ralph B
What exactly is your evidence for a connection between Mail.ru, Russian trojan developers, Zynga and Facebook - provide full citations.
Am i right to assume a rootlet is a rootkit?
"...Slavik is no longer reachable for ZeuS-support questions..."
Well if you will use closed-source software, this is one of the risks you are running.
Presumably he wasn't keen on Escrow agreements either?
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad