Russian authorities have launched a rare criminal prosecution against an alleged spammer. Igor Gusev, 31, was charged in absentia with running a prolific penis pill (Canadian Pharmacy) spam operation following a police raid on his Moscow home on Tuesday. Gusev is the general director of Despmedia, an alleged partner of Glavmed. …
Filed Charges?!? Russia has really lost its edge. Not too long ago, they just would have made the guy "disappear".
A good start
Personally, I think lawless ISPs and lawless countries should be walled off.
"but Gusev has been accused of operating a business without registration".
And by "registration" they mean "kickback".
Hmm, I thought 'Canadian Pharmacy' was part of RBN
and that RBN had wide level immunity for their actions. Maybe this is starting to change..
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp