Russian authorities have launched a rare criminal prosecution against an alleged spammer. Igor Gusev, 31, was charged in absentia with running a prolific penis pill (Canadian Pharmacy) spam operation following a police raid on his Moscow home on Tuesday. Gusev is the general director of Despmedia, an alleged partner of Glavmed. …
Filed Charges?!? Russia has really lost its edge. Not too long ago, they just would have made the guy "disappear".
A good start
Personally, I think lawless ISPs and lawless countries should be walled off.
"but Gusev has been accused of operating a business without registration".
And by "registration" they mean "kickback".
Hmm, I thought 'Canadian Pharmacy' was part of RBN
and that RBN had wide level immunity for their actions. Maybe this is starting to change..
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks