Russian authorities have launched a rare criminal prosecution against an alleged spammer. Igor Gusev, 31, was charged in absentia with running a prolific penis pill (Canadian Pharmacy) spam operation following a police raid on his Moscow home on Tuesday. Gusev is the general director of Despmedia, an alleged partner of Glavmed. …
Filed Charges?!? Russia has really lost its edge. Not too long ago, they just would have made the guy "disappear".
A good start
Personally, I think lawless ISPs and lawless countries should be walled off.
"but Gusev has been accused of operating a business without registration".
And by "registration" they mean "kickback".
Hmm, I thought 'Canadian Pharmacy' was part of RBN
and that RBN had wide level immunity for their actions. Maybe this is starting to change..
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you