Have tech, but nothing to eat? Don't worry, you can now swap unwanted electrical items for M&S vouchers and feast upon the store's food and fashions. Recycling firm ShP Limited has teamed up with Marks & Spencer to launch a website designed to help reduce the one million tonnes of electronic waste that the UK, apparently, …
so will they take the stuff from your door for free? If so, I like the idea. Doubt I'd get any folding for my outdated tech, but it'd be nice to have somewhere to palm it off to.
somewhere to palm it off to
Otherwise known as Freecycle/Freegle, where assorted poor/green/eBay/car-boot-sale people will happily take just about anything that you care to offer.
Ugh. Those are some pretty appalling prices. 49 squids for a Sony A300? Hop over to eBay, and the going price is closer to 200. A fool and his money, eh?
Or give your unwanted item to a charity shop - some take electricals and if they cant sell them they will make money by "selling" them to one of the recycling companies.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS