At the International Telecommunication Union's quadrennial Plenipotentiary congress in Guadalajara, Mexico, bureaucratic posturing is as endemic as one might expect for such a creaky, hide-bound United Nations agency. Take, for example, the style of debate — if, indeed, the word "debate" can be properly applied to the florid …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Just offering a thought that Kabbaddi is actually quite popular in India as well. Calling it a Pakistani sport would be bracketing it too narrowly.
On the other hand, the image of middle-aged men playing kabbaddi made me run for my mind-bleach.
I, for one, welcome our kabbaddi playing, chairman hailing, ITU permanent representative overlords.
Unless the author was watching some highly-customised-for-BBC version, the description of Kabaddi gameplay is completely wrong...
Wikipedia has the correct one...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests