At the International Telecommunication Union's quadrennial Plenipotentiary congress in Guadalajara, Mexico, bureaucratic posturing is as endemic as one might expect for such a creaky, hide-bound United Nations agency. Take, for example, the style of debate — if, indeed, the word "debate" can be properly applied to the florid …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Just offering a thought that Kabbaddi is actually quite popular in India as well. Calling it a Pakistani sport would be bracketing it too narrowly.
On the other hand, the image of middle-aged men playing kabbaddi made me run for my mind-bleach.
I, for one, welcome our kabbaddi playing, chairman hailing, ITU permanent representative overlords.
Unless the author was watching some highly-customised-for-BBC version, the description of Kabaddi gameplay is completely wrong...
Wikipedia has the correct one...
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great