At the International Telecommunication Union's quadrennial Plenipotentiary congress in Guadalajara, Mexico, bureaucratic posturing is as endemic as one might expect for such a creaky, hide-bound United Nations agency. Take, for example, the style of debate — if, indeed, the word "debate" can be properly applied to the florid …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Just offering a thought that Kabbaddi is actually quite popular in India as well. Calling it a Pakistani sport would be bracketing it too narrowly.
On the other hand, the image of middle-aged men playing kabbaddi made me run for my mind-bleach.
I, for one, welcome our kabbaddi playing, chairman hailing, ITU permanent representative overlords.
Unless the author was watching some highly-customised-for-BBC version, the description of Kabaddi gameplay is completely wrong...
Wikipedia has the correct one...
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS