Twelve contributing members have joined in with the Intel gang of five to standardise PCIe solid state drive (SSD) standards. The original quintet - Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, IBM and Intel - are now called Promotor Members, with the incomers called Contributor Members. The dozen newbies are Amphenol, Emulex, Fusion-io, IDT, Marvel …
will save so much fcuking about for constructors.
as long as
they make it smaller and perhaps even a generic stacked micro back plane to make an easy cube box storage possible.
theres also the end user price to consider too, to much for mass uptake and you can forget it.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network