Twelve contributing members have joined in with the Intel gang of five to standardise PCIe solid state drive (SSD) standards. The original quintet - Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, IBM and Intel - are now called Promotor Members, with the incomers called Contributor Members. The dozen newbies are Amphenol, Emulex, Fusion-io, IDT, Marvel …
will save so much fcuking about for constructors.
as long as
they make it smaller and perhaps even a generic stacked micro back plane to make an easy cube box storage possible.
theres also the end user price to consider too, to much for mass uptake and you can forget it.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8