Twelve contributing members have joined in with the Intel gang of five to standardise PCIe solid state drive (SSD) standards. The original quintet - Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, IBM and Intel - are now called Promotor Members, with the incomers called Contributor Members. The dozen newbies are Amphenol, Emulex, Fusion-io, IDT, Marvel …
will save so much fcuking about for constructors.
as long as
they make it smaller and perhaps even a generic stacked micro back plane to make an easy cube box storage possible.
theres also the end user price to consider too, to much for mass uptake and you can forget it.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE