Twelve contributing members have joined in with the Intel gang of five to standardise PCIe solid state drive (SSD) standards. The original quintet - Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, IBM and Intel - are now called Promotor Members, with the incomers called Contributor Members. The dozen newbies are Amphenol, Emulex, Fusion-io, IDT, Marvel …
will save so much fcuking about for constructors.
as long as
they make it smaller and perhaps even a generic stacked micro back plane to make an easy cube box storage possible.
theres also the end user price to consider too, to much for mass uptake and you can forget it.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support