Bling Nation, which makes the mobile commerce stickers so beloved by Facebook, has integrated itself with Facebook preferences, which are now now available by tapping a phone on the counter. This is assuming that phone is equipped with a Bling Nation sticker, naturally. Such stickers are normally used for the company's pre-paid …
Am I the only one...
...who has absolutely no idea what this article is about?
Time for the slippers and rocking chair?
Time for a beer
I think it's about playing kids games at a library or a meat-market or something. They even mentioned connecting fans. Sounds pretty boring to me
I second OP
This article made no sense to me. Fucking Hipsters. Stickers? Do you get a Merlin book to stick them in? No?
THEN WHAT GOOD ARE THEY?
POST YOUR OWN MESSAGE
I'd like some of them cool bullet hole stickers to put on my car.
Beenz are back. The local micropayments idea is suitable for these times as a way of linking local business to a local bank or even currency. The paypal link however is ominous.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?