Bling Nation, which makes the mobile commerce stickers so beloved by Facebook, has integrated itself with Facebook preferences, which are now now available by tapping a phone on the counter. This is assuming that phone is equipped with a Bling Nation sticker, naturally. Such stickers are normally used for the company's pre-paid …
Am I the only one...
...who has absolutely no idea what this article is about?
Time for the slippers and rocking chair?
Time for a beer
I think it's about playing kids games at a library or a meat-market or something. They even mentioned connecting fans. Sounds pretty boring to me
I second OP
This article made no sense to me. Fucking Hipsters. Stickers? Do you get a Merlin book to stick them in? No?
THEN WHAT GOOD ARE THEY?
POST YOUR OWN MESSAGE
I'd like some of them cool bullet hole stickers to put on my car.
Beenz are back. The local micropayments idea is suitable for these times as a way of linking local business to a local bank or even currency. The paypal link however is ominous.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'