The ClearPath mainframe upgrade cycle that Unisys has been enjoying for the past three quarters started to run out of steam in the third quarter, cooling off the company's revenue and profits. The top and bottom line at Unisys was also hit by declines in its various services business. For the quarter ended 30 September, Unisys …
Painted into a corner
We don't have the way out after all.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play