The ClearPath mainframe upgrade cycle that Unisys has been enjoying for the past three quarters started to run out of steam in the third quarter, cooling off the company's revenue and profits. The top and bottom line at Unisys was also hit by declines in its various services business. For the quarter ended 30 September, Unisys …
Painted into a corner
We don't have the way out after all.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'