Sony has dropped the UK price of the PSPgo, a download-only version of the handheld console, in plenty of time for Christmas. From November 1, the device will sell for £160 - a £65 reduction. By comparison, the larger PSP that supports Universal Media Discs is available for £135. The cuts follow those announced yesterday in …
Rip Off Sony Destroying Second Hand Market
well even if they were giving these away for free i wouldnt have one as sony has blocked you from reselling all software purchased for the device, even when you seel your console you are forced by sony to format all the games or you would face prosecution from the sony ass hats.
this is their attempt at destroying the second hand market, sony are scum.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months