Sony has dropped the UK price of the PSPgo, a download-only version of the handheld console, in plenty of time for Christmas. From November 1, the device will sell for £160 - a £65 reduction. By comparison, the larger PSP that supports Universal Media Discs is available for £135. The cuts follow those announced yesterday in …
Rip Off Sony Destroying Second Hand Market
well even if they were giving these away for free i wouldnt have one as sony has blocked you from reselling all software purchased for the device, even when you seel your console you are forced by sony to format all the games or you would face prosecution from the sony ass hats.
this is their attempt at destroying the second hand market, sony are scum.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS