Charles Phillips, ex-Oracle president, has got himself a new job at Infor. Phillips came to the world's attention when his mistress rented a bunch of billboards in New York, San Francisco and Atlanta. The adverts, complete with the message "You are my soulmate forever", were apparently designed to show the significance of the …
Is it just me?
... or did you screw up the aspect ratio on his mug-shot?
nah, just HR photoshop
that and serious contrast issues on the photo on the left
Really? That can't be her real name, surely.
Boon Not Bane
This proves that even if you are a low performer in one capacity you can still be successful in another - after all, misconduct is just another facet of poor performance. It may have been a blessing in disguise that Philips was thrown out of Oracle. This guy is now a CEO, something he could have never achieved at Oracle with Larry Ellison steadfast at the tiller!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders