Charles Phillips, ex-Oracle president, has got himself a new job at Infor. Phillips came to the world's attention when his mistress rented a bunch of billboards in New York, San Francisco and Atlanta. The adverts, complete with the message "You are my soulmate forever", were apparently designed to show the significance of the …
Is it just me?
... or did you screw up the aspect ratio on his mug-shot?
nah, just HR photoshop
that and serious contrast issues on the photo on the left
Really? That can't be her real name, surely.
Boon Not Bane
This proves that even if you are a low performer in one capacity you can still be successful in another - after all, misconduct is just another facet of poor performance. It may have been a blessing in disguise that Philips was thrown out of Oracle. This guy is now a CEO, something he could have never achieved at Oracle with Larry Ellison steadfast at the tiller!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt