News and link-sharing site Digg has cut over a third of its staff. The company lost its chief revenue officer on Monday. Chief executive Matt Williams emailed staff to explain the firm needed to make serious cost cuts going into 2011. The firm brings in revenues of around $15m and hopes the cuts will push it to profit in the …
Digg gaming digg
Supposedly digg is now gaming itself too...
Digg still Exists?
And it has a staff?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display