News and link-sharing site Digg has cut over a third of its staff. The company lost its chief revenue officer on Monday. Chief executive Matt Williams emailed staff to explain the firm needed to make serious cost cuts going into 2011. The firm brings in revenues of around $15m and hopes the cuts will push it to profit in the …
Digg gaming digg
Supposedly digg is now gaming itself too...
Digg still Exists?
And it has a staff?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it