News and link-sharing site Digg has cut over a third of its staff. The company lost its chief revenue officer on Monday. Chief executive Matt Williams emailed staff to explain the firm needed to make serious cost cuts going into 2011. The firm brings in revenues of around $15m and hopes the cuts will push it to profit in the …
Digg gaming digg
Supposedly digg is now gaming itself too...
Digg still Exists?
And it has a staff?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth