SC10 Student Cluster Competition: Go Hard or Go Home This is cool: eight university teams from around the world descend on the SC10 supercomputing show in New Orleans next month to take part in the Student Cluster Competition (SCC). The students bring their own self-designed and built clusters to the show, re-assemble them, and …
And the real prize
Results? We don't need no steenking results!
The answer is obviously already known. Hint: an integer between 41 and 43. Now unleash the clusters on that! Wonder if TV will be broadcasting it live, like they did for the World Cup...
OK, all the best to the students, this is very coo. (this part is not a joke, eh!) :-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...