SC10 Student Cluster Competition: Go Hard or Go Home This is cool: eight university teams from around the world descend on the SC10 supercomputing show in New Orleans next month to take part in the Student Cluster Competition (SCC). The students bring their own self-designed and built clusters to the show, re-assemble them, and …
And the real prize
Results? We don't need no steenking results!
The answer is obviously already known. Hint: an integer between 41 and 43. Now unleash the clusters on that! Wonder if TV will be broadcasting it live, like they did for the World Cup...
OK, all the best to the students, this is very coo. (this part is not a joke, eh!) :-)
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe