Microsoft has embraced the OpenStack project – a much-ballyhooed open source platform for building your own "infrastructure clouds" – vowing to provide the project with code that allows these Amazon EC2-like clouds to run atop its own Hyper-V hypervisor. OpenStack applies to the Linux model to driving infrastructure clouds – …
But is it secure or are there back doors?
Given that NASA is government, and MS sleeps with U.S. security (giving them aids to crack Windows) the question that comes to mind is: "How secure and orivate are these schemes?"
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
There is no such thing. They haven't changed. Even this unusual seems friendly "support" is aimed to sell its windows server and you can bet your ass they only use it to sell their own cloud.
Nice article, well written, and let the commentators speculate about conspiracy theory's.
Excellent stuff. !
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2